Career with Us
|What is your dream? To work in a multi-national company with good career advancement? Regardless of your field or dream, INFORMATICS is where you can achieve more than you have ever imagined.
With INFORMATICS, you will be nurtured to be an innovator, entrepreneur, strategic and quality minded individual. We will be able to path your way to compete in the global market place. Driven and inspired by our vision, we are the facilitators to fulfil your dreams and the company objectives.
At INFORMATICS, with the finest challenges, training and incentives and the encouragement to be creative and innovative in every aspect of your work, you will find the excitement, inspiration and the professional prowess to demonstrate your greatest potential.
If you dare to dream and is ambitious, you will be able to visualise yourself on top of the corporate ladder. Take up the challenge and see your professional and personal aspirations take shape. Yes, the journey to your dreams begins with us. With our drive to contribute our part to the world, you will be amazed at the success you can achieve - in this dynamic organisation of like-minded high achievers.
We value the energy, enthusiasm and innovation of our employees and recognise their effort by rewarding them for their significant contributions and achievements.
In order to do this, we take into account your individual achievements, business performance and industry comparison.
Striking a balance
In your drive to excel, you may have neglected your family life and your social needs. Informatics recognises it, therefore, we make it a point to ensure to organise activities for you to enjoy a meaningful life.
We are proud to promote a healthy quality lifestyle for everyone by organising events all year round events for us and our families to get together and enable you and your colleagues to know one another better.
So let your hair down and relax a little by participating in the events organised by the company, like Family Day and annual D&D bash. Even leaders and achievers need inspiration and satisfaction.
Performance-based reward system
At Informatics, our performance enhancement process (PEP) is designed to provide a comprehensive evaluation on your performance. Based on merit, this process ensures that you r salary increments, variable bonusand executive share options will be evaluated fairly when you progress with us.
With your outstanding performance, your promotion will not be a dream, as Informatics encourages the policy of "promotion from within" as the first priority when there are available opportunities. So, whether you take specialist or management route, Informatics will be able to stretchyou as far as your performance and your potential can take you.
Attractive benefits package
Our core benefits entail a comprehensive package that includes:
Group Insurance Coverage
Executive Shares Options Schemes
But that's not all. Understanding that individuals have different needs and we have includes many other types of benefits like:
Holiday Accomodation Subsidy
A sense of purpose and achievement at Informatics, there are high expectations to meet, but the opportunity and satisfaction you get are well worth your effort and commitment.
In our friendly and open environment, you will be inspired by some of our most outstanding supervisors who will support and encourage you to strive the achievable and to deepen your belonging. With our vision to be the premier employee, you will always have the direction where you can make that impact.
Group Marketing Director
Assuming a strategic functional role, you will provide management support and leadership to marketing teams in all aspects of marketing and communication activities within the group. You will develop innovative and integrated marketing strategies to promote our products, with the objective of enhancing global branding, and maximizing market share in line our business plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or any related discipline, preferably with MBA
• At least 8 - 10 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a training and education services industry
• Working knowledge of advertising, promotions and production processes is essential
• Experienced in managing multiple product lines and roles in a fast-pace environment
• Possess a track record of significant marketing accomplishments
• Regional work exposure with good media relations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Creative, resourceful, results driven self-starter and a sense of team-spiritedness with sound business and analytical skills
Group Student Recruitment Director
Being a key revenue driver in a dynamic team, you will be responsible for driving and growing the overall student enrolments for our training and education courses and programmes in our local and international markets within the Group, with the objective of achieving the target objectives and goals set. Working closely with the various business units, you will understand the market requirements and involve in performing competitive analysis to develop proposals and responses to market situation. Keeping abreast of the market trends, you will partner with the stakeholders within the business units in formulating and executing effective sales strategies, spearheading initiatives, developing and maintaining strong partner relationships and identifying new and existing opportunities for potential business prospects. Market research and intelligence gathering is an essential part of this role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• At least 5 - 6 years’ relevant working experience with regional exposure in training and education industry
• Proven track record in growing student enrolments
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly motivated, resourceful and results-oriented team player with strong leadership, business acumen and passion for challenges
Senior/Officer - Assessment Services
You will be responsible for the entire process cycle of the examination administration. You will liaise with external partners on all examination matters to ensure a smooth administration of examination conducted in our centres worldwide.
Diploma or Degree in any discipline
Team player, meticulous, independent
Strong organization skills, with an eye for details
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Senior/Officer - PR & Marketing
As part of the Marketing team, you will conceptualise, plan, co-ordinate, organize as well as implement all advertising, promotions, PR and marketing/sales activities for a business unit, with the objective of achieving good publicity, building strong awareness and increasing market share.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or any related discipline
• At least 2 - 3 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity
• Proven ability in successful implementation of marketing programmes within allocated budget to desired ROI with a focus on results.
• Strong track record of creating and implementing leading market strategies, including market research, analysis, competitive positioning, product (re)positioning and brand building.
• Proven understanding of marketing performance measurement and management.
• Experience working with advertising, PR and other outsourced agencies to improve services and costs
• In-depth familiarity with digital and new media marketing trends, technologies and concepts.
• Proven experience in effective implementation of marketing strategies via new multi-channels including in Web 2.0 world with significant experience yet open to learning.
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinker.
Senior/Officer - Student Services
You will be responsible for providing quality services to our students with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction. You will attend to students’ enquiries and feedback; as well as be the interface to build, strengthen and maintain good student relationships. In addition, you will provide administrative support to the programmes as assigned.
Diploma/Degree in any discipline, preferably with 1 - 2 years' relevant working experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Customer centric, strong team player with a positive attitude
Able to perform shift work (2 shifts)
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested applicants please send in or email your detailed resume
(including your current and expected salaries, availability, academic
certificates and photograph) to:
The Human Resource Department
INFORMATICS ACADEMY PTE LTD
133 Middle Road, #05-01 BOC Plaza, Singapore 188974
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)